|Card Expiry Date||Member Details|
|Consultation Diagnostics Scan Treatment|
What is STANDARD MEDICARD?
Standard Medicard is a muthual service that works for both patients and healthcare providers. It is a versatile health card anticipated to reduce the burden of healthcare expenses from a consumer's shoulder. Standard Medicard helps in saving by facilitates discounts on hospitalization charges, medical and pharmacy bills, diagnostic costs and healthcare costs.
Standard Medicard benifits patients by providing excellence healthcare at affordable costs and healthcare providers by increasing their productivity and plummeting their reliance on expensive referral and marketing costs.
Standard Medicard makes a network of patients who would subscribe to its discount card services to benifit from value additions and discounts on consultation fees, hospital bills, expenses, pharmacy bills, OPD bills and diagnostic charges.
Why Choose Standard Medicard?
- Your entire family upto 4 members will be covered under Standard Medicard membership under the primary membership.
- There is no age limit to be part of Standard Medicard.
- You can become a member even if you have existing health issues.
- You can extend the scope over and above your insurance policy and cover non-medical expences, medicine purchase and operating expences.
- You can avail this service from anyone and enywhere in the network.
- The membership becomes effective immediately without any waiting period, following issuing of the card.
- The network of hospitals, clinics, pharamacies and diagnostic centers is expanding day-by-day to give you freedom of choice. Standard Medicard strives to make its presense across India.
- You can save thousands of rupees through value additions and discounts availed from the healthcare providers network of Standard Medicard. Especially, patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension save more on their medicines and regular investications like blood sugar that may turn out to be very expensive
- You can avail a second opinion from our doctors before going for a surgery or procedure.